Friday, October 14, 2011

Right time/Right place

It's funny how life plays like a stack of dominoes. If one thing goes wrong it seems as if everything is going wrong but recently I've experienced the positive domino effect in which one thing is going great and other things follow. This is a strange phenomenon for me because I am extremely pessimistic but I have to admit i'm not complaining. I think the great thing about good energy/karma/aura or whatever it could be is that it makes everything so much more meaningful and wonderful. When your sad and depressed you don't notice your amazing friends, or your crazy but lovable family, or even that great guy you keep overlooking. Happiness is like a pair of awesome glasses that shows your world 20/20 or even in HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment