Friday, June 3, 2011

Keep your hands to yourself!

As an adult looking at little kids interact with their parents is a heart warming site. Recently I have noticed how affectionate most parents are with their children and vice versa. I see countless children snuggling up to their mothers and even being affectionate towards guests in the house. Don't get me wrong I think its great that these children are learning to embrace affection but i find it incomprehensible for me to be that way. I swear I cringe when someone hugs me too long or a little kid snuggles up to me...excuse can you move over, this is my private space.

Even these Tigers are more affectionate than me.

I'm not sure if it is related to my childhood...maybe i didn't receive enough hugs? enough time breastfeeding?
or maybe i'm just not affectionate person. I don't know the details behind it. The thing i hate about not being affectionate is dealing with guys who ARE affectionate and most guys who have shown interest in me have been very touchy feely. Warning to anyone like me these pictures will incite fear and nightmares.



Holding hands, i could write a thesis paper on why i despise these type of human interaction. First of all i don't know where the other person's hands have been, second i don't understand why u need my hands you already have two, third, what does putting my hands and your hands together do, and lastly i don't like feelings someone's hand its very weird and i despise it. Every time someone has held my hand i felt like a hostage crisis was taking place. I'm thinking, hmm how can i get my hand back, how long is this going to last, should i offer something so i can get my hand returned. 


Touching in general also bothers me. Why do people have a need to touch you when they like you. I get maybe coping a feel, a hug then UNHUG but touching and keep touching oh my god stop with the torment. Do you not know how a human being feels? Do you have amnesia? I don't understand this one bit. I have never touched someone continuously but i have had this done to me and i do not like it one bit.

Oh i forgot to mention poking and baby talking that bothers me!! Really are you poking me like I am dough and what is up with the baby talking my little honey drop sugar plum cherry cake, Ugh stop i will vomit. But i will say after all that rant about personal space i have and will allow someone who i really adore to touch/hug me if they want to... I mean we all have our weird fetishes and that just happens to be his. 

Caution if you are not this guy im talking about prepared to be punched in the face if you come to close to me, i dont mean a slap/smack i mean a PUNCH like clinched fists and face meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment